Inside Sales Jobs: B2B Account Executives Needed in South Florida
DRB Capital, LLC is Now Hiring Inside Sales B2B Account Executives in Delray Beach, FL
DRB Capital, LLC is one of the fastest-growing, highly dynamic companies in the South Florida area. We have built an organization driven by excellence, and we are looking for people who are excited by the opportunity to join us! Offering an innovative environment guided by outstanding leadership, it’s a perfect platform to demonstrate your talent and build your career. Energized by the challenges and rewards ahead, we are a passionate team that will continue working on the exponential growth of our business. We are currently hiring Account Executives to join our Pre-Settlement team within one of our most prized subsidiaries, USClaims.
USClaims specializes in satisfying the immediate financial needs of plaintiffs involved in personal injury claims. As the longest continuously operating litigation funding company in the country, we are a pivotal leader in the space. Our high ethical standards, clearly defined terms, and fair repayment for personal injury victims provide attorneys a trusted source to refer their clients and buy them time to get the award amounts their clients deserve.
Are you a natural relationship-builder, skilled in establishing rapport quickly? Do you have strong closing abilities with a genuine desire to help others? Are you accountable and results-oriented? Does your experience include fact-finding, superior product knowledge, and trust building? If so, this position is likely the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Delray Beach, FL Account Executive Job Compensation and Benefits
Like all positions offered at DRB Capital, LLC, this sales job is an unparalleled career opportunity with an excellent benefits package and competitive pay. This position is full time and located in Delray Beach, Florida.
Account Executive Job Position Summary:
As an Account Executive, you will qualify pre-settlement applicants and explain our program and process to them. You will also coordinate between applicant and attorney. Your responsibilities will include qualifying pipeline leads, ensuring progression of those opportunities through the sales cycle, and procuring/deepening relationships with law firms in order to over-achieve sales goals with your own organic lead channel.
Delray Beach, FL Sales Jobs Roles and Responsibilities for the Account Executive:
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Exercise diligence in planning, follow-up, and closing deals by working with law firm personnel to facilitate the accumulation and prompt return of requisite documents
- Procure relationships with law firms and other outside referrals sources
· Consistently perform the required daily activities to convert a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities
· Continually add new prospects and accounts to pipeline to grow sales volume incrementally
Delray Beach, FL Account Executive Job Qualifications:
- Inside Sales experience with heavy phone call volume
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships and generate sales on the phone
- Driven to meet goals, generate results, and overcome objectives
- Advanced business acumen and understanding of sales
- Successful negotiations, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Accurate and professional written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated customer service orientation
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced, multitask-driven environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and ability to use company CRM
Delray Beach, FL Account Executive Job Education Requirements:
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Apply online at www2.ourcareerplace.com/DRBAcctExec