Southwest Baking has exciting career opportunities in our Sales Area in Tolleson, Arizona. We are seeking dynamic individuals to play an integral role in driving and supporting our business goals and objectives for profitable, sustainable growth. Come and be part of the continued growth of Southwest Baking!
Who we are
Southwest Baking is proud and excited about our future in the frozen bread industry. We are a successful company, delivering great quality products to Subway stores in different States. Our company embraces enthusiasm, imagination, drive and ingenuity to drive success in everything we do, by “Empowering people to leverage their creativity, talent and commitment to excellence to perform at their best and improve customers’ performance…every day."
Tolleson, AZ, Sales Manager Job Description
As our successful Sales Manager, you will be responsible for providing great customer service and executing strategic sales plans with our current customers. You will have a willingness to travel, and to interface with internal and external customers. You will also:
- Maintain contact with Subway Development offices consistence with customer relations.
- Conduct baking seminars and restaurant visits.
- Interface with Subway Franchisees, Subway corporate team and IPC team, as well as Southwest Baking team members.
- Conduct annual business reviews with distribution centers in SWB marketing areas.
- Work with SWB General Manager on any special projects and report results.
- Manage case projections and sales, based on an agreed annual budget by each distribution center.
- Control sales expenses within an agreed annual budget.
- Coordinate all special events, Subway conventions, winter meetings, etc.
- Attend Development agents FAF meetings in each marketing area.
- Interact with Franchisees and field staff.
- Assist SWB Quality Team leader with any Qualitynet calls.
- Review weekly case shipments.
- Understand Quality checks for proofer and oven calibrations.
- Maintain inventory of handouts or items for special events.
- Approve any donations within SWB marketing area and possible gift cards.
The Sales Manager will be expected to work closely and collaboratively with the other members of the management team, as each works to achieve the strategic initiatives laid out by the General Manager and President. The sales manager position is vitally important to the Company’s plans, and will be offered every opportunity to be successful. The Company has a long history as a customer-oriented Company with long-standing, stable relationships with Subway and IPC.
The Company is well positioned within its niche and is ready to grow revenues, while maintaining or improving their net income. We offer a positive environment where associates are focused on our purpose of creating outstanding customer service.
This is a truly unique opportunity for the right executive to have a significant role in building a global brand, while creating a strategic framework for long-term growth and positive financial performance.
Tolleson, AZ, Sales Manager Job Requirements
As a successful job candidate for this management position, you:
- are a strategic thinker.
- are a strong, effective communicator and story teller.
- enjoy the creative process.
- have a positive approach to big challenges.
- like business travel (60% of the time).
- are comfortable with holding people accountable, including yourself.
- have a sense of urgency.
- desire to make a difference.
Tolleson, AZ, Sales Manager Education and Qualifications
As a qualified sales manager candidate, you have:
- a BA/BS in Business or related field.
- strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills.
- an ability to maintain momentum, and a drive to close high-value deals.
- worked for an experienced-based company.
- non-U.S. marketing experience.
- knowledge of how to formulate a detailed sales plan.
- an understanding of how to market technical or project-based solutions.
- a proven track record of coaching and mentoring your team to meet and exceed sales goals.
Phoenix Valley Sales Manager Job Compensation
We offer a very competitive benefit package, including a 401(K) retirement plan.
Excellent company-paid health benefits for associates and family are provided. A learning atmosphere and the opportunity to continue developing/educating associates to position them for SUCCESS is our goal.
If you feel you have the skills and background we are looking for, we invite you to learn more about Southwest Baking by submitting your resume to SMPhoenix@onlinedirectsourcing.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Southwest Baking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.